To show contact information on your own IDX listings, you will need to add your agent ID to your user account
Your contact information will only show on domains that include your agent (or office) ID in their ownership settings. By setting your agent ID you will be able to show your contact info on owned listings based on what has been entered staff module.
Also, when a contact fills out a Request More Information form on an Owned Listing then the contact will be assigned to that agent automatically, if they are not already assigned to another agent.
- Log into DaknoAdmin and click People under Settings
- Click the white check box to the left of the agent you want to manage
- Select manage account from the dropdown menu on the bottom left of the page
- Select Manage Account and click Apply
- If you are already within the Edit Person page for the contact you can click Manage Account in the top right corner of the page
Setting the User ID
- Under DaknoIDX: User's Agent IDs Select the Board Name that the agent is a member of in the dropdown menu
- Select to Search By either Name or ID
- Type in the search box and select the corresponding result. Please do not copy and paste into this field as it may not produce results
- Click Save in the top right corner of the page
Please note you can set only 1 ID per board and this will be the same across all the sites the user has access to. Also, the only boards that will show up in the list are the ones that the user has access to.