AARMLS Sign-up Process
AARMLS has a specific process each new client must complete before adding an IDX search on their site. The instructions below detail this process.
Each new client must send AARMLS an email requesting a RETS feed with Dakno's contact info. Dakno will then complete the "IDX Vendor Confidentiality Agreement" and send to AARMLS. Once AARMLS approves, they will notify Dakno and we will activate your IDX.
Want to Learn More about Dakno Providing Your AARMLS IDX?
Interested in adding a search engine friendly IDX search to your website? Learn about AAR solutions provided by Dakno by visiting our AARMLS IDX page.
What are the AARMLS Compliance Requirements?
AARMLS requires that all IDX participants adhere to a specific set of rules and regulations. Below is an overview of these requirements. Don't worry, we're very familiar in compliance requirements and will help ensure your website meets these standards.
- Participants must notify the MLS of their intention to establish an IDX site and must make their site directly accessible to the MLS for purposes of monitoring/ensuring compliance with applicable rules and policies.
- MLS participants may not use IDX-provided listings for any purpose other than display on their websites.
- Participants must refresh all MLS downloads and refresh all MLS data at least once every three (3) days.
- When displaying listing content, a participant’s or user’s IDX site must clearly identify the name of the brokerage firm under which they operate in a readily visible color and typeface.
- Participants shall not modify or manipulate information relating to other participants’ listings.
- All listings displayed pursuant to IDX shall identify the listing firm in a reasonably prominent location and in a readily visible color and typeface not smaller than the median used in the display of listing data.
AAR Disclosures, Documents and Information
The following documents are simply for reference only.
Dakno Staff IDX Documentation (for internal use only)