On each contact entry you can add any number of tags you'd like. This can help you quickly view specific contacts and set up contact reminders.
Examples of tags to help you get started are:
- Form Name the contact submitted
Tags can be found at the top of each contact entry. To add tags:
- If the desired tag already exists, you can click on it from the selection below the box. For a new tag, start typing in the tags box.
- Additional tags can be added in the same way, comma separated.
- Click the + button to add the tags to the contact
- Be sure to save to apply the tags.
Tags are alphanumeric and may also include the characters !, @, ~, #, and %.
To remove a tag from a contact simply click the x on the left hand side of the tag.