Sold and Open House links may not be available in your board, if they are they will appear in DaknoAdmin.
To quickly create a link that lists all your or your office's properties you can use the link structure:
http://searchsubdomain.domain.com/agent/AGENTID or http://searchsubdomain.domain.com/office/OFFICEID
Find These Links or Look up Your Agent/Office ID
- Login to your DaknoAdmin.
- Click Agent Search under DaknoIDX > yoursearch.com
- Enter your search options, selecting Agent or Office, and then typing in your criteria.
The results include:
- Agent name and ID
- The agent's active listings link
- The agent's sold listings link (if sold is available for your board or you are approved to show sold data on your site)
- The agent's open house link (if open houses are available for your board)
- Office name and ID
- The office's active listings link
- The office's sold listings link (if sold is available for your board or you are approved to show sold data on your site)
- The office's open house link (if open houses are available for your board)
Clicking on each link will open it in a new window. You can then take that link and integrate it into your website to help visitors see your listings, listings you've sold, or any open houses you may have entered into the MLS, if available.