All of your area pages can be found under Content Manager > Content > Areas > List. You can view a list of your areas by navigating to /area on the front of your website.
Adding an Area
To add an area, select Add under Manage Content > Areas or by clicking Add on the Area List page.
The minimum required options are:
- Page URL - this is the URL that the area will be accessed at on your website. All areas start with /area/
The other options for each area page include:
- Area Name - this is the name of the area, it displays at the top of the page.
- Title Tag - this displays in the browser tab and is also useful for search engines
- Meta Description - this is a description of the page content (160 characters) that helps communicate to a search engine what is on your page in a succinct manner.
- Options - this is used to insert special features custom to your design. Learn more about options.
- Short Description - this appears on the /area page as a short blurb about the area that appears directly below the Area Name. This does not appear on the individual area pages.
- Content WYSIWYG
Editing an Area
To edit an area simply click anywhere on the area you'd like to edit on the Area List.
The Page URL for an area can be updated. When renaming, a page will show asking you if you'd like to create a redirect. If it is an older, established page, we recommend accepting the redirect. This way visitors that have the old address (either through a search engine, or a direct link) can still find the page.