Submenus are controlled via a section within the edit page in the Content Module.
To Add a Regular Content Page to a Submenu
- On the Content Edit Page, scroll to the bottom to the section titled Submenu Configuration.
- Next to Place Under, select the main menu item you'd like the page to appear under.
- Next to Submenu Name, provide what the link should appear as under the menu.
- Click Add To Submenu. This will automatically save the page.
Repeat if you'd like the link to appear in multiple submenus.
You can optionally force this page to always open into a new window by checking the box next to Open in a new window.
To Add an External Link or Page from a Different Module to a Submenu
- Add a new content page.
- In the Page URL input, put the full URL of the page you'd like to add to a menu.
- This changes the content edit page to only show the relevant options.
To Remove a Page from a Submenu
- Edit the page within the Content Module.
- Scroll to the bottom of the edit page to the section titled Submenu Configuration.
- Find the submenu you'd like to remove and click the Delete icon. This will automatically save the page.
Submenus can be ordered via the Menu Module.
- Visit Settings > Menu
- In the list of menu items, click the icon under Order Submenus for the submenu you'd like to edit.
- Drag and drop the submenu items in the order you prefer.
- Click Save.
- Repeat as needed for other submenus.