The main menu can be controlled via Content > Menu. Visit the General Content Menu to manage your submenus.
Adding a new Main Menu Item
- To Add a new Menu Item, click Add either on the top of the Menu List page or within the admin menu under Menu.
- Provide a Menu Name
- Enter the Menu Link.
- Menu items entered as full path (starts with http://) will open into a new window
Editing a Main Menu Item
To edit the Menu Name or Menu Link click the Edit button next to the menu item you'd like to modify.
Deleting a Menu Item
Menu items must have no submenus attached to them in order to be deleted.
- Navigate to Content > Menu.
- Click Delete next to the Main Menu entry you'd like to delete.
- If there are submenus attached to the Main Menu entry you'd like to delete, please navigate to General Content and remove them. Once they're all removed, try to delete the entry again.
Ordering the Main Menu
The Main Menu can be reordered at any time.
- Navigate to Content > Menu and click on Order on the DakBar.
- Drag and drop the menu items in the order you'd like them to appear.
- Click Save.