The main menu can be controlled via Settings > Menu. Visit the Content Module to manage your submenus.
Adding a new Main Menu Item
- To Add a new Menu Item, click Add either on the top of the Menu List page or within the admin menu under Menu.
- Provide a Menu Name
- Enter the Menu Link.
- Menu items entered as full path (starts with http://) will open into a new window
Editing a Main Menu Item
To edit the Menu Name or Menu Link click the Edit button next to the menu item you'd like to modify.
Deleting a Menu Item
Menu items must have no submenus attached to them in order to be deleted.
- Navigate to Settings > Menu > List.
- Click Delete next to the Main Menu entry you'd like to delete.
- If there are submenus attached to the Main Menu entry you'd like to delete, please navigate to Manage Content > Content and remove them. Once they're all removed, try to delete the entry again.
Ordering the Main Menu
The Main Menu can be reordered at any time.
- Navigate to Settings > Menu > Order or click on Order if you are on the Menu List.
- Drag and drop the menu items in the order you'd like them to appear.
- Click Save.
Text-Based and Image-Based Menus
We allow either text-based or image-based menus, although we do recommend text-based menus. To switch to image or text-based menus, click on the button at the top of the Menu List page. If your site was text-based, switching it to image-based will require adding images for your menu. You can modify the images on each Menu Item's edit page.