The main menu can be controlled via Content > Menu. Visit the General Content Menu to manage your submenus.
Adding a new Main Menu Item
- To Add a new Menu Item, click Add in the upper-right hand corner of the Menu Manager page.
- Provide a Menu Name
- Enter the Menu Link.
- Menu items entered as full path (starts with http://) will open into a new window
Editing a Main Menu Item
To edit the Menu Name or Menu Link click the Edit button next to the menu item you'd like to modify.
Deleting a Menu Item
- Navigate to Content > Menu.
- Select the checkbox next to the Main Menu entry you'd like to delete.
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down menu found at the top of the page, select Delete
- If there are submenus attached to the Main Menu, the submenu items will be removed as well. The pages will be maintained.
Ordering the Main Menu
The Main Menu can be reordered at any time.
- Navigate to Content > Menu and click on Order found in the upper-right hand corner.
- Drag and drop the menu items in the order you'd like them to appear.
- Click Save.