Once you have a campaign setup, you have the option to connect it to a form. To integrate your email marketing campaign with a form:
- Navigate to the form manager under Interaction > Contacts & Forms > Form Manager.
- Click Edit next to the form you'd like to modify.
- Under the Email Marketing header, select the Email Marketing Campaign(s) you'd like to add visitors to that fill out this form and opt-in.
- Save the form
Depending on the setting that was chosen when Email Marketing was initially setup will determine how the opt-in works on your forms. This option, Form Opt-in Type can be changed at any time.
- User Preference adds a checkbox below the Send Now button. This box is checked by default, and a user can uncheck it. The visitor will receive an email with a link to complete their subscription to the email marketing campaign.
- Automatic adds a disclaimer at the bottom that tells the visitor that they are giving you permission to contact them via email or phone. The user will not receive an opt-in email asking them to confirm their subscription as they've already agreed to receive any campaign emails.