Sometimes you may have a contact that appears twice in your contact list. This can be due to various factors such as an email misspelling, using a different email, import from another location, etc.
To Merge a Contact
- Select the contact from the Contact List that you want to merge. The contact that you are selecting at this point will be the contact that is ultimately removed.
- On the contact's info page, select Merge This Contact on the DakBar.
- On the Merge Contacts page, you can search for the master contact you want to merge the duplicate contact by using the quick search option, or you can page through your contacts manually.
- Select the contact that you will be merging the selected contact into.
- Remember the contact you select here will not have an information destroyed, if there is duplicate information (name, email, etc.) it will be lost from the contact you selected in step 1.
- We provide a quick link to view the contacts here so you can be sure you're selecting the right one. Just click on the magnifying glass on the right side of each contact row.