Site Searches allow you to link directly to the results page of a predefined real estate listing search. For example, you can create a site search that displays homes for sale in a city or cities that are available for $150,000 to $300,000.
To save site searches, you will need to be logged into DaknoAdmin. Once logged in, conduct a search.
Saving Your Search
Once you are satisfied with the results of the search, it's not too broad or too specific, click Save Search As on the bar at the top of your website.
- Give your search a friendly name, something that isn't too long, but describes the search. Examples of friendly names are raleigh_homes_300k-500k, homes_with_pools, new_construction_homes_under_250k.
- If you're creating searches to use on the Search Landing Page, we recommend that your friendly name uses underscores (_) where you want a space to be. The name will be used as the header. For example, if you want to provide a search for pools - the friendly name will be Homes_With_Pools, which will be translated to Homes With Pools on the search landing page.
Refining or Copying Your Search
After you save a search, you may want to modify it.
- To manage your site searches either Log into DaknoAdmin and click Site Searches under DaknoIDX > yoursearchdomain.com or click Manage Searches if you are on your search site.
- Click Edit on the line next to the search you'd like to refine. This will take you to the search page with the saved search options filled in already
- Modify your search, and click Save on the bar at the top of your website. This provides you with two options:
- Overwriting the current site search with your changes.
- Creating a new site search based on your changes.
TIP: You can also click "Save This Search" within the content. If you do this, you will be presented with an option: saving the search in Organizer Searches or in Site Level Searches. If you are creating saved searches for your website select Site Level Searches. If you are creating searches for a client's organizer, and you're currently logged into their organizer, select Organizer Searches.