IDX Broker Lite and Platinum allows you to create pre-defined searches that you can integrate into your website.
- Login to your IDXBroker Lite or Platinum admin panel,
- Select the Preferences option
- Under Saved Links select Create.
- Under Pick a search page select the page you'd like to create the search from, typically this would be Homes or your main Advanced search page.
- Select the components that will make up your saved search.
- You can View Results in a New Window to check your search or
- Reset if you need to start over.
Managing Your Saved Links
Selecting Save & Manage Links in step 8 above, or navigating directly via Preferences > Saved Links > Manage will take you to your list of saved searches. Here you can:
- Preview the link - click on the magnifying glass to open the saved search in a new window.
- Edit Search Criteria - click on the pencil to adjust the search if needed.
- Edit Preferences - click on the graphic that looks like: < >, this will take you to the preferences area of your search where you can update things like the SEO preferences.
- Delete the saved search.
- Customize the style of the page through wrappers or CSS.
This page also allows you to quickly view how many times the saved search has been accessed and when it was created.
Integrating your Saved Search into DaknoAdmin
- Preview the link to open the search in a new tab.
- Select the link in the location bar of your browser (or press CTRL+L or CMD+L on your keyboard).
- Copy the link (CTRL+C or CMD+C).
- Log into DaknoAdmin and navigate to the page you'd like to add this link to. Add the text you'd like visitors to click on to view this saved search. For example, See available listings in Bethesda.
- Highlight the text, press the link option on the editor (looks like linked chains), and paste your saved search link into the appropriate field and click OK.
- Save your changes.