Occasionally, we add fields to a search that may not benefit the end user, but are useful for an agent to create saved searches. The most common field that is hidden are fields like the agent or office ID. This allows you to create more specific saved searches than the links provided by default.
To access your hidden fields:
- Be sure you're logged into DaknoAdmin so the DakBar appears on top of your search.
- Go to your main search page.
- On the DakBar, click Show Hidden Fields, this will show any hidden fields only for your current browser.
- Create and save your search(es)
- Once you're done, you can click Remove Hidden Fields, which will hide the hidden fields from you.
Fields vary depending on what board you're in. If there's a field you'd like us to look into, please contact us.