On the contact information pages and list page, we present 4 interaction dates:
- Last Agent Action
- Last Interaction
- Last Visited
These dates help you manage your contacts, they work best when you use all the features of our Contact module.
Last Agent Action
This tells you when the last time an agent actively interacted with a contact either via a response (email to notes), or passively through an email marketing campaign.
The last interaction is updated when a contact:
- Fills out a form on your DaknoAdmin site
- Creates a property organizer account on your DaknoAdmin search
- Saves properties or searches on your DaknoAdmin search
- Form fills or interactions on third party sites, if set up (eg. IDX Broker Platinum, Zillow, Trulia, etc.)
[Feature added March 4th, 2014]
The last visit is tracked by a cookie that is placed on the visitors computer when they:
- Fill out a form on your DaknoAdmin site
- Create a property organizer account on your DaknoAdmin search
- Logs into their property organizer account
This cookie, while present on their computer or device, will update this information whenever they visit your DaknoAdmin or DaknoIDX site. The cookie is based on the provided email address, that then links to the corresponding contact in your Contact Module.
This date never changes once set. It is when the contact was initially created so you have a place to start for historical purposes.