DaknoAdmin has eight statuses to help you quickly and easily categorize new leads, keep track of existing leads, and follow up with your leads.
- New — For new contacts; automatically assigned to a new contact who interacts with your website.
- Qualify — You are determining the contact's timeline to buy or sell a home and how this contact should be qualified (Monitor, Encourage, Pursue, or Junk)
- Monitor — You are watching the contact for activity; they may not be ready to buy or sell a home just yet.
- Encourage — You are encouraging the contact to take the next steps.
- Pursue — For "hot" leads; you are quickly following up to help them schedule a showing or list their home.
- Junk — For spam leads; the system keeps track of the contact in the event they decide to share their correct information.
- Converted — For your clients; you can gauge your conversion success.
- No Follow Up — For leads who do not need following up, such as job applicants.
Lead statuses can be manually updated in the contact page or can be automatically upgraded with settings in the form manager.
Automatically Updating Statuses
After interacting with your website, new contacts will automatically be assigned as New.
New leads will be automatically changed to Qualify if you use the Email to Notes feature.
Lead statuses can be automatically upgraded from a status with a lower level of interaction (such as "Monitor") to a status with a higher level of interaction (such as "Pursue") based on the person's recent activity on your website, such as saving a property.
Manually Updating Statuses
You may change the lead status on a contact's page with the Status drop-down menu in the Personal Information section.
Using Statuses in Contact Reminders
We recommend setting these follow-up timelines for these lead statuses:
- New leads should be contacted as soon as possible, preferably within the first 30 minutes.
- Qualify leads should be contacted every 2 days until you can update the status to Monitor, Encourage, Pursue, or Junk.
- Monitor leads should be contacted every 60 days.
- Encourage leads should be contacted every 10 days.
- Pursue leads should be contacted within 3 days.
Status Change Notifications
If a status on your contact is changed automatically by a form, or manually by someone other than yourself, you will receive an email notification.