NTREIS Sign-up Process
The NTREIS board has a specific process each new client must complete before adding an IDX search on their site. The instructions below detail this process.
This MLS board charges a $33 "Pass Through" fee, which is passed through Dakno to the client.
Want to Learn More about Dakno Providing Your NTREIS IDX?
Interested in adding a search engine friendly IDX search to your website? Learn about North Texas Real Estate Information Systems NTREIS solutions provided by Dakno by visiting our NTREIS IDX page.
What are the NTREIS Compliance Requirements?
The North Texas Real Estate Information Systems NTREIS requires that all IDX participants adhere to a specific set of rules and regulations. Below is an overview of these requirements. Don't worry, we're very familiar in compliance requirements and will help ensure your website meets these standards.
1. Publication or display of MLS data must include a notice indicating that the data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
2. Each listing displayed on a website of a Participant or Subscriber other than the Listing Participant must identify the name of the listing brokerage firm and listing agent in typeface not smaller than the median used in the display of listing data.
3. Property listings on consumer accessible web sites that contain NTREIS data must show the Listing Participant’s company name and the Listing Agent’s name on each property listing in a print size that matches the size of the print in the remarks section or that matches the other print in a listing that does not include remarks.
4. Any display of Other Participant’s listings must include:
- The source of the information being displayed
- A display of the date of the last update on the web site. Participants must refresh all downloads and refresh and download all data at least once every seven (7) days
- A display of the NTREIS logo on all Thumbnail listings (along with an explanation of the meaning of the use of the NTREIS logo).
5. When displaying listing content, a Participant’s or user’s IDX site must clearly identify the name of the brokerage firm under which they operate in a readily visible color and typeface.
NTREIS Disclosures, Documents and Information
The following documents are simply for reference only.