All of your regular content pages can be found under Website Manager > Content > General Content.
Adding a Content Page
To add a content page, navigate to Website Manager > Content > General Content and select Add along the DakBar at the top
The minimum required options are:
- Page URL - this indicates how the page will be accessed
- Page Name - this is a short name/description for an admin or limited user to see what the page contains at a glance on the Content List.
The other options for each content page include:
- Status - this allows you to set the page to or Draft or Published. This option is draft by default.
- Title Tag - this displays in the browser tab and is also useful for search engines.
- Meta Description - this is a description of the page content (160 characters) that helps communicate to a search engine what is on your page in a succinct manner.
- Meta Keywords - helps convey the topic of your site, separated by commas, some search engines may use this.
- Section Header - the smaller text that appears above your page header.
- Page Header - this is an h1 tag and is used at the very top of your content.
- Options - this is used to insert special features custom to your design. Learn more about options.
- RSS Feed - this displays the latest 5 entries in the specified RSS feed at the bottom of your content.
- Content WYSIWYG
Editing a Content Page
To edit a content page simply click anywhere on the content page item you'd like to edit on the Content List.
The Page URL for a content can be updated. When renaming, a page will show asking you if you'd like to create a redirect. If it is an older, established page, we recommend accepting the redirect. This way visitors that have the old address (either through a search engine, or a direct link) can still find the page.
As you work on your content pages, we'll keep the last 15 revisions for you, just incase. If there's a revision you may need to return to in the future, check the box under "Milestone", it'll prevent it from being deleted.
Landing pages that are created by Dakno Marketing on your behalf may have a dakno symbol in the Milestone column. This means we've that revision can't be unchecked by an admin or limited user.