You can add any number of users to your site. There are three user levels:
- Admin - have full access
- Normal - access can be controlled
- Read more about normal users here!
- Staff (No Login) - Website Only, just has the agent profile on site.
- No access to DaknoAdmin, the backend of the site.
To add a new user:
- Log into DaknoAdmin.
- Navigate to Settings and click on "People" in the left-hand menu.
- Click Add on the DakBar.
- Type in the user's email address.
- Select their user type.
- Click Save.
If you've added a user at the Admin or Normal user level, they'll receive an email asking them to create a password, or to connect their account if they have an account on another DaknoAdmin site.
Once a user is added you can adjust their access (if normal user) and a staff page will be available to set up if you'd like to display them on your website.
You will also be able to manage the user's Agent ID's on this page.