All of your condos can be found under Manage Content > Condos > List. You can view a list of your active condos on your website by navigating to http://www.yourdomain.com/condo-results.php.
Adding a Condo
To add a condo, select Add under Manage Content > Condos or by clicking Add on the Condo List page.
The minimum required options are:
- Page URL - this is the URL that the area will be accessed at on your website. All condos start with /condo/
- Condo Name - this is the name of the condo, it displays at the top of the page.
You may also set the active Status: Draft allows you to quickly deactivate and remove a condo from your site without deleting it. Publish activates the page on your site, making it viewable by your clients.
The additional options for each condo page include:
- Address: The street address of your condo, if applicable.
- City: The city where the condo is located.
- State: State (or Province, if applicable) where the condo is located.
- Zip: The zip or postal code of the condo.
- Area: The area that the condo is located in. This will allow the condo to appear on the corresponding area page.
- Geocode: Auto|Manual|None - this controls the map on the bottom of the page. Auto geocode will use the city, state, zip data provided to map the condo. Manual will allow you to use the map to plot your point. None hides the map entirely.
- Map: When manual is selected you can use the map to pinpoint where you'd like the map to display the condo location.
- Minimum Price: minimum price, if 0, the minimum price will not show.
- Maximum Price: maximum price, if 0, the maximum price will not show.
- Minimum Sq Ft: minimum square footage, if 0, the minimum sq ft will not show.
- Maximum Sq Ft: maximum square footage, if 0, the maximum sq ft will not show.
- Options: this is used to insert special features custom to your design. Learn more about options.
Price and Sq Ft ranges behave differently depending on how min and max are set.
- Min and Max are both set: $minprice - $maxprice or minsqft - maxsqft sq ft.
- Only Min is set: $minprice and up or minsqft sq ft and up
- Only Max is set: Up to $maxprice or Up to maxsqft sq ft
- Title Tag: this displays in the browser tab and is also useful for search engines
- Meta Description: this is a description of the page content (160 characters) that helps communicate to a search engine what is on your page in a succinct manner.
- External Listings URL: This overwrites the View Listings URL that is auto generated if there are properties attached to the condo. If defined, a link that says View Listings in Condo Name will appear.
- RSS Feed: this displays the latest 5 entries on an RSS feed. For a saved search, this means the last 5 modified properties included on the feed will show.
Custom Graphics Box
This is a WYSIWYG editor that allows you to display feature graphics or additional information directly below the condo overview.
This is a WYSIWYG editor that allows you to add information about the condo. This will display below the condo overview and photos, but above the map.
At the very bottom of the edit page, there is an area where you can upload photos. These photos will create a photo viewer at the top of the condo page. Photos can be dragged and dropped onto this area, or if you are not using a browser that supports drag and drop, clicking Upload a file will allow you to navigate to the photos. More information and tips about adding photos.
Editing a Condo
To edit a condo simply click anywhere on the condo you'd like to edit on the Condo List. Edit the condo as needed.
The Page URL for a condo can be updated. When renaming, a page will show asking you if you'd like to create a redirect. If it is an older, established page, we recommend accepting the redirect. This way visitors that have the old address (either through a search engine, or a direct link) can still find the page.